An ibank is looking for a fixed income portfolio manager. They are looking for professional who can do research and make independent judgement on fixed income product. Apply for the role if you are experienced in fixed income investment and would like to further develop in a large platform.
- Actively manage fixed income investment portfolio.
- Conduct investment analysis independently and responsible for fund and designated accounts’ management
- Closely monitor investment portfolio performance in order to achieve the fund’s investment objectives;
- Identify potential investment opportunities from databases and other channels/sources；
- Participate in the development of investment strategies and the formulation of investment portfolio；
- Participate in fund and designated clients’ product management, and involve in daily tracking of portfolio performance
- Bachelor degree or above;
- 6-10 years portfolio management or/ and propriety trading experience
- Preferred with CFA or Auditing background；
- Proven track record in managing fixed income investment portfolio;
- Capable in conducting industry and company analysis independently
- Be able to analyze and respond quickly to the emergencies and unexpected events;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).