Vice President, Global Equity Research
- Commensurate with experience
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Taikang Asset Management (HK) Co Ltd
- 17 Jun 18 2018-06-17
Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. The Company is expanding and is inviting professionals who are inspired in developing their career at Taikang Asset (Hong Kong).
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)—and make a difference with us.
- Reporting to the Acting Head of International Asset Allocation
- Make active contribution to team’s regular presentation and reports
- Conduct research on international equities and industries for the Global Equity Portfolio
- Involve and support portfolio management, i.e. trade preparation, risk monitoring and other related duties
- Develop and maintain database of external fund managers for peer’s comparison, monitor performance
- Streamline services in workflow related to internal working partners
- Other ad hoc project or task upon requests
- Degree in Business or Finance with minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in global equity. Master and CFA candidate/charter-holder preferred
- Passion for investment with strong analytical and research ability
- Able to work independently under pressure and in an organized manner
- Accuracy, data awareness, and attention to detail required
- Experience in creating forecasting model
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Mandarin
- Knowledge of investment database systems such as Bloomberg, Factset, Wind and etc.
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(All collected personal information will only be used for recruitment purposes.)