See job description for details
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities Ecosystems Council and Partnerships
- Lead on the preparation and organization of the Ecosystems Council with great strategic context, streamlined processes and close coordination & engagement with senior stakeholders across business and functional teams.
- Build relationships with the Group Council to align on Ecosystem partnerships and sharing of best practices across the region.
- Collaborate with business and functional teams to translate ecosystem strategy into clear and executable roadmaps.
- Manage and drive ecosystems initiatives, collaborate with business, technology, finance and legal teams on developing the business case, structuring the deal, negotiating the commercial contract.
- Work across the bank to ensure alignment on strategy, synergy across initiatives and adherence to governance standards.
Open Banking API
- Work with business/project sponsors in the performance management and reporting to senior management in the Bank
- Work with key business teams and risk management stakeholders on developing innovative use cases and ensure that those uphold to the latest HKMA requirements when it comes to Open API Common Baseline Framework.
- Support the BUs in following the correct internal approval processes and risk assessments
- Degree holder with qualifications in Agile Project Management and Design Thinking are a plus
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience in successfully leading and delivering strategic projects in sizeable organizations
- Strong commercial acumen with a balanced attitude towards both risk management and business development
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, culturally sensitive with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally for positive results
- Highly efficient, resourceful, proactive with strong self-motivation, able to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written, for effective communication with all levels of management and staff
- Experience in digital or strategic planning is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.