• Regional role covering HK, SG & China office• European Bank
About Our Client
Listed global bank with strong presence in Europe, America and Asia Pacific Job Description
- To act as Team Manager and take responsibility for overseeing the delivery of high quality audits, including finalising of audit issues and the audit report;
- To confirm that assigned audit work, as well as the work carried out by team members is executed in an efficient and effective manner, within the given budget and timelines and in line with Global Internal Audit methodology standards.
- Conduct follow-up works and report status to ensure the proper implementation of the issues identified during our reviews.
- Enhance audit program, perform fieldwork and make recommendations of improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- To lead continuous monitoring of assigned countries / portfolio areas, and to build and maintain engagement with stakeholders;
What's on Offer
- Experience in audit, governance, risk or in a business environment;
- At least 5 years of experience in Big 4 covering Global Banks with business in corporate banking, investment banking
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Banking, Accounting or Auditing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and good in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Speaks fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Good package with work life balance