To cope with our business growth, we are seeking an experienced individual with excellent quant and market risk background to join our established platform.
- Conduct analysis, both qualitative and quantitative, to review risk exposures with proper reporting and escalation to senior management;
- Enhance the model risk management framework, including model validation and annual model review, as well as model risk assessment for new business/products;
- Improve the risk management infrastructure, including the enhancement of risk systems, risk assessment tools, and risk reporting tools, as well as the documentation of related projects;
- Represent risk management department in new system assessing and onboarding process, make sur the risk requirements are fulfilled;
- Work with business partners to ensure the risk management regime is properly understood and impacts are documented and communicated.
- Hands on experience on equity and derivative products is preferred
- 5+ years of work experience. Preferably with international investment banks / securities companies risk management experience
- Knowledge of derivatives is a plus
- Coding skill (i.e. Python, R, C++, VBA) is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Good Chinese reading, writing and speaking skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Good analytical skill
- Motivated to learn and ability to challenge status quo
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and set priority
Further information about our group companies can be found at www.gfgroup.com.hk and www.gf.com.cn.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.