Our client is a well established State owned investment bank who is within the league of market leader. They are a licensed entity with SFC type 1,2,4,6,9, licenses and their business spectrum covers IPO, M&A, DCM, ECM, Brokerage and Asset Management. They are now looking for well established market risk professional to join them as their Head of Market Risk.
- Report to the COO and lead and manage the market risk function and oversees qualitative and quantitative risk analysis.
- Play a leading role ensuring the organisational market risk management activities are effectively managed, independent, organised and forward thinking.
- Ensure all elements of market risk are managed within the agreed risk appetite of the clients and organisational policies.
- Oversees market risk assessment for all business sectors and in particular the capital market.
- Comply with corporate standards by implementing effective policies, procedures and methodologies
- Oversee that there is sufficient market risk coverage for all funds managed in the region.
- Drive risk management initiatives and action through proactively engaging key stakeholders.
- Participate in the development and refinement of market risk frameworks, policies, model and validation.
- Closely contact
- Responsible for developing the Risk Management Framework, manage the collective identified Risk throughout the investment platform.
- Participate in the development/refinement of risk management frameworks, policies, model review and validation
- Implement the latest Risk management techniques by staying updated with the latest techniques
- Play a key part in business change initiatives and projects by providing advice from a risk standpoint.
- Develop, improve and implement the organisational market risk management framework to address potential emerging risks.
- Degree or above in any related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years experience in market risk from reputable financial institutions (banks, investment banks, fund house, brokerage firms etc)
- Working experience in PRC backed company is an advantage.
- Relevant experience in leading or supporting in setting up market risk management system projects is an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, sound judgement, interpersonal skills.
- Solid understand and experience in Bloomberg and VBA.
- Proficiency in Mandarin would be a necessity.
- Very Stable working hour.
- Competitive year end bonus.
- Great annual leave package.
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance.
- Great MPF Pension Scheme