Vice President Portfolio Management - Business Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Vice President Portfolio Management.
In this role, you will
- Support to Business Banking Management on strategy and project implementation, resource planning and data analysis, with focus on New To Bank customers and Business Banking Centers
- Accountable for the growth of Business Banking Portfolio Managed segment while ensuring delivery of best in class customer service and ensuring full compliance with Global Standard requirement
- Work closely with different functions and product partners to support frontline in driving business growth and ensure best in class customer service
- Maintain and optimize the execution standard to ensure operational and service excellence of the Portfolio Managed Business. Ensure continuous flow of valued customer for right segmenting to the Relationship Managed segment
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor degree in business, related field or equivalent experience
- Extensive years of banking experience with sound knowledge of Commercial Banking products, services and procedures preferably with exposure in customer facing positions
- Strong operational knowledge in operational or fraud risk prevention and Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing in Financial Institutions Ordinance or Customer Due Diligence
- Good interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Attention to details and good communication skills
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A9GH
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited