Vice President, Strategic Planning & Transformation
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Process - establish Project Management cycle, procedures and templates; own and manage forward
- Budgets - coordinate the accurate estimating of costs during the planning stages and breakdown of this to cost types, allocation to individual workstreams and the planning of anticipated expenditure for each month
- Monitoring and reporting - create management reports on financials, resources, progress to reflect the status of all workstreams within the program portfolio and track progress/flag exceptions
- Business case - responsible for preparation and maintenance of the financials for the program business case (cost and benefits)
- Benefits management - good levels of change control over the financial aspects of changes to scope in order that leadership can make informed decisions to protect financial aspects of the business case.
- Policy and standards - support in executing management rigor and best practice, improving the processes and reporting. Work closely with stakeholders to ensure alignment of Programs with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, values and behaviours. As part of the Program assurance team, supports the maintenance of methodologies, tools and templates
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a leading university
- In depth experience of working in change Programs. Strong business acumen in financial services and capability to quickly digest and analyse a complex situation and provide solutions
- Recently qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA and with management accounting /reporting experience within financial services is preferred
- Strong interpersonal, communications and influencing skills, experience of working at all levels in an organisation
- Interpreting data information and analyse reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively (verbal & written) in a complex global environment with cultural diversity.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced changing environment with proven ability to handle multiple outputs at one time
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager
- Please state your current and expected salary on your CV
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.