Vice President, Team Lead, Structured Trade
Business Function Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Lead, manage and control the operation of Structured Trade Middle Office and Structured Trade Operations
- Handling Front-to-Back Documentary Credit and Back-to-Back Documentary Credit on Commodities Trade for serving Structured Trade Finance ("STF") clients.
- Performing Mark-to-market valuation and monitoring of collateral requirements.
- Managing Collateral, facility utilization, mark-to-market, report and so forth of STF transactions.
- Answering in-scope enquiry from Structured Trade clients on Commodities Trade.
- Provide guidance and training to staff to ensure business goals are met.
- Offer suggestions for process improvement and act as communication channel between Management and staff.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- A Level/Diploma or above
- Minimum 8 years experience in banking operations or relevant experience.
- In-depth trade product knowledge and operation experience.
- In-depth knowledge on trade rules and regulations.
- With track record in people management and project management
- Strong risk and fraud awareness.
- Good in English and Chinese.