Vice President, Technology Risk Management, Technology & Operations
Business Function Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Be the focal point for internal/external audit requests and recommendation within technology team
- Conduct periodic Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) and Regulatory Requirement Self-Assessment across Technology.
- Develop Business Continuity Plan. Support BCP related exercises and produce exercise reports
- Risk Acceptance Review, to document, update and obtain risk approval
- Assess regulatory (e.g. MAS, HKMA, SFC, PCPD, etc) changes impacting technology and drive related risk mitigation program with technology stakeholders.
- Support the outsourcing risk review, HKMA risk assessment
- Support SDM of 3rd party / intra-group outsourcing arrangement and closely monitor / manage the outsourced activities
- Coordinate training efforts to promote risk management and compliance culture within unit
- Trusted adviser to Technology teams on risk and control matters including conducting special reviews / risk assessments. Work closely with key stakeholders to identify and remediate technology risks
- Degree holder in Information Technology or Risk Management
- Professional Certification preferred - CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, etc.
- At least 8 years' relevant experience in banking, IT operations and risk management practices
- Exposure in risk management, operations control, in banks or financial institutions
- Sound knowledge of risk, project portfolio and finance in banking industry
- Sound knowledge of Information Security, System Resiliency & Availability & Software development practices and frameworks preferred
- Sound knowledge understanding of banking & IT operations & practices
- Strong interpersonal relationship track record within IT and internal clients
- Ability to identify risks and assess adequacy of controls as well as being able to make suitable recommendations for control enhancements are key requirements for this role
- Strong understanding of regulations like HKMA, SFC, MAS, PCPD, etc
- Excellent PC knowledge and skills
- Good report writing skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.