A marketing & business development role serving High Net-worth clients to provide a solution on setting up of Private Family Trust / Fund Services
- Responsible for marketing & business development role serving High Net-worth clients to provide a solution on setting up of Private Family Trust / Fund Services;
- Liaise and closely work with Private Family Trust operations team;
- Handle of High Net-worth clients inquiries directly;
- Conduct KYC process to new accounts;
- Prepare procedure manual and guidelines;
- Co-ordinate with legal, tax consultant, and business partners;
- Extensive knowledge in SFC authorized funds / Cayman funds;
- Having experience in Custody business preferred.
- Bachelor degree or above in Law/ Finance or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 – 8 years of relevant experience in Trustee business;
- Excellent understanding of regulatory requirement in Trustee Services;
- Extensive knowledge in private trust and tax services;
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines;
- Proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.