- Promote and expand transaction banking (TB) business by building, maintaining and enhancing business relationship with Corporate clients in Hong Kong and other regions e.g. China Corp, Local Corp, MNC clients.
- Facilitate regional and cross-border deals with close collaboration with the Business Promotion Officers in Hong Kong and other East Asia branches
- Create marketing plans and maintain regular updates to achieve business targets
- Provide customer support for TB products
- Identify, report and analyse customers’ needs on TB business and to make corresponding business suggestions to the bank
- Maintain business data and prepare analytic reports for business strategy formulation and management’s review
- Degree holder preferably from Business, Banking and Finance or related Discipline
- Min. 6 years working experience preferably from corporate banking industry with TB and cash sales exposure
- Candidate with the following experience / know-how would be highly preferred: cross-border Cash Management Service (CMS) deal arrangements, TB business related regulations and/or taxation
- Proficient in PC and MS Office
- Analytical with good problem-solving skills; a goal-getter with leadership caliber
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Attractive remuneration packages along with annual discretionary bonus and generous employee benefits to the right candidates
"Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to kelvin.lam @jac-recruitment.com and CC jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com"
Please contact Kelvin, Commercial & Corporate Banking Consultant at 2585 6731 for further discussion
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.