VMS Group of Companies (the “Group”), is a leading multi-strategies investment group with diversified businesses covering proprietary investments, structured finance, asset management, securities brokerage and corporate finance advisory. The Group, with AUM around USD 3 billion, makes private investments in private / public equity and pre-IPO / IPO investments as well as special situation investments including distressed assets, acquisitions of controlling equities, collateralized loans and bonds.
Description of tasks:
- Hands-on experience in preparing financial modeling, forecasting, valuations and proposals relating to potential asset acquisitions
- Actively involves in deal structuring and negotiation ,preparation of term sheet and review of transaction documents; ensure effective execution of investments
- Lead financial and credit analysis process and perform due diligence work.
- Take part in deal execution process by liaison with external professional parties;
- Perform post-investment monitoring and prepare regular project update reports.
- Prepare investment memorandum and participate in investment committee meetings for investment proposals and regular project updates.
- Perform ad hoc assignments as per management requests
- Degree in finance or business management related discipline
- Over 6 years’ experience in the financial industry with focus in real estate sector / structured finance transactions and credit review & analysis
- Holder of SFC Type 6 license is advantageous
- Good analytical sense, solid accounting and financial knowledge and strong in financial modelling skills
- Highly independent, excellent presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Less experience would be considered as Associate
Interested parties please attach with your full resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com