Virtual Banking Risk Management
- Commensurate with experience
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ZH GlobalExec Resources Ltd
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
We are a FinTech company listed in HK offering financial services such as mobile online lending, investment, third-party payment and financing. And in preparation for the future, we are developing an all-new Virtual Banking platform to meet the growing demands. The Risk Management role will play an intricate part of developing an Enterprise Risk Management framework risk tools and risk governance for the Virtual Banking platform.
- Support the implementation of the Risk Governance, Enterprise Risk and Compliance tool to establish Enterprise risk management and development of top-down and bottom-up risk assessment approaches and tools
- Development of Risk Appetite and Tolerance statements for businesses
- Develop a risk management framework and risk tools under the Virtual Banking projects
- Develop the evolution, alignment, and sustainment of sound risk management practices across the program, and further develop tools and processes for identifying, quantifying, prioritizing and acting on risks.
- University Degree in Finance, Risk Management, Statistics or related
- 5 - 8 years relevant risk management experience from Banks, Financial Institutions or consulting businesses
- Experience in Basel III risk model would be preferred
- Experience in enterprise risk management in one or more risk disciplines such as credit, operational risk, liquidity risk, and compliance is preferred
- Strong believer of FinTech and passionate about making a change in the traditional financial system