WF Business Analyst
- HKD60000 - HKD80000 per month + competitive
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
My client is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, they are active participants in the global financial services industry. Their passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. This is an excellent opportunity to work across top tier clients, where you can have a direct and significant impact on the business
about the company.
My client is a global management consultancy with a focus in financial services including banking and payments, capital markets, and wealth and asset management. Their professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled first-hand industry knowledge to offer their clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, and managed services to move their organizations forward. Through their collaborative and efficient approach, they help their clients successfully, innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance control.
This role offers the chance to advise and deliver change projects as part of a long-term strategic partnership with a leading and prestigious bank. The nature of these roles offers long term deployments and the chance to experience varied workflow re-design and improvement, and record management solutions.
about the job.
- Act as a Business Analyst for banking projects in Beijing to collect requirements and prepare Functional Specifications and other documentations as required
- Work with the architect and development team in transforming business requirements into technical design
- Prepare training material and conduct training to business users and senior management of client
- Understand workflow improvement or information management solutions
- Need to be onsite in Beijing for the requirements collection phase which could be up to 2 months and the training phase which could be about 1 - 2 weeks
- Working remotely in HK for the rest of project through emails, Skype or phone calls in supporting the project work as required
skills & experiences required.
- University degree in Computing or Business Admin from reputable University
- At least 8 years of working experience as a Business Analyst
- Previous working experience in Banking industry is a must
- Previous working experience in Record and Information Management solution is preferred
- Native English speaker with excellent spoken and written English is advantageous
- Available to travel and work in Beijing
- Excellent communication and a team player
- Immediately available or available within a short time is preferrable
If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please apply directly to this advertisement or contact Michael Stroud at +852 2232 3438 for a confidential discussion