WM - Head of DCO & ORM, HK - Director
Position Overview Details of Division and Team:
Deutsche Bank's Wealth Management business is one of the largest wealth managers worldwide. We offer our clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, as well as comprehensive advice on all aspects of Wealth Management. As a trusted partner of wealthy individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations, we create lasting value for clients. We specialize in developing bespoke solutions for our clients around the world, for instance wealth planning across successive generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits. All this is possible thanks to our global network, our many years of experience and our close collaboration with the Corporate Bank, Investment Bank and DWS. What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center. You can expect:
Your key responsibilities
- Supplemental Savings Plan on top of mandatory social security
- Full range of commercial insurance coverage, including delegated private hospital
- Online family doctor consultation for both employee and family members
- Employee Assistance Program for both employee and family members
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday and flexible working arrangements
Your skills and experience
- Coordination of all business and operational Risk related activities for HK such as Client complaints management, coordination of legal cases/ matters with Legal, supporting on Client Suitability related controls, Operational loss related incidents (including any deep dives/ lessons learnt) etc.
- Manage and support on the DCO mandates and initiatives including any Risk & Control related deep dives and investigations as relevant.( e.g. inputs on Risk Assessments)
- Supporting WM APAC DCO in chairing local Risk governance forums and active engagement with WM North Asia Group Heads and Management including Compliance and Legal on all Risk related matters including KRIs.
- Risk related analysis and engagement on specific client related matters as relevant from a Business/ Operational Risk perspective including supporting on Reputational Risk related engagements.
- Active engagement with all stakeholders including advisory compliance, business, COO on relevant Risk related projects and initiatives towards advising on process and control enhancements.
- Support on any trend analysis and management reporting to raise risk awareness.
- Coordinate the relevant efforts including validations on internal and Regulatory Audits, working with the APAC DCO ORM team.
How we'll support you
- Degree holder in Business, risk or related discipline.
- 8+ years of private banking related business and /or process controls experience towards appreciation of Risk related matters.
- Risk Control mindset with a focus on business vs risk, to support business growth with the right risks.
- Ability to take on challenges and work closely with all partners across a range of subjects from AML KYC, Suitability or Crossborder to Controls and processes.
- Positive attitude and personality and to be able to engage and work with stakeholders across 1st and 2nd line of controls.
- Well versed with multi asset class of investment products and investment suitability.
- Strong risk control mind-set with good knowledge of HKMA, SFC and/MAS, would be helpful.
About us and our teams
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do. Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.