Wealth Management - Full Stack Developer, Associate
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The Asset & Wealth Management Marketing Technology team keeps growing as digitalization is becoming more and more important in the industry. Websites, CMS, Analytics, Data Science and Social Media are examples of how technology contributes to MarTech. In this role, you will work with global teams on both front-end UI development and back-end application integrations. Experience in web analytics, data science and social media integration is a plus.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Solid experience on Java development
- Familiar with Microservices architecture and cloud-based technology
- Experience on Agile development model
- Strong OO design skills with good knowledge of object modelling and design patterns
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Keen to understand and solve business related problems
- Strong communication and team-working skills