CICC Wealth Management (WM) provides high net-worth clients with a broad spectrum of wealth management solutions including securities trading, various investment and financing products. This position is within the WMHK Operation team, reporting to Head of WMHK and Head of WMHK Operations. This role is responsible for supporting the HK Wealth management group for operational tasks, including but not limited to:
- Work closely with the Operation Support Team in HK, perform client on-boarding procedures, transactions booking and settlement;
- Work closely with Compliance Officers in HK, preform research on local rules and regulations;
- Make constructive and practical suggestions to enhance operational workflow and reduce operational risks;
- Monitor operational, legal and compliance risks for quality WM services are delivered;
- Co-ordinate with related departments in sales and back office, as well as head office on different issues;
- Any other ad-hoc works required.
- Bachelor’s degree or above from renowned universities in Finance, Business Administration, Information Technology, Operation Management or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience ideally supporting operations or client services, preferably in PB/ PWM department;
- Good knowledge of the industry internal and external guidelines and rules;
- Patient and responsible, able to multi-tasking;
- Good command of English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is preferred;
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.