Wealth Management Process and Quality Specialist Front Support
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
Are you demanding towards yourself and your job? Do you like working with colleagues across the organization and are you good with stakeholder management? Are you meticulous and ensure deadlines are being met? We are looking for someone like that who can:
- support Front Office managers in their supervisory duties and act as a conduit between the Front Office and the organization
- be the single point of entry for process, tool and quality assurance related topics
- support and coordinate the remediation of quality issues, clean-up exercises, control results, and recurring reviews
- support the tracking and analysis of operational incidents and implementation of adequate measures
- assist to mitigate risks and support in establishing a sound risk & efficiency culture
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
In your role you will be part of a Market PQS team. This role will be part of the Wealth Management Market in Hong Kong to support Front Office managers in their supervisory duties and act as first level support on process and quality assurance topics.
Your experience and skills
- a strong understanding of the business and processes involved in Wealth Management
- ability to grasp new topics quickly, prioritize, problem-solve, synthesize findings and propose practical solutions
- good communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate to various levels of the organization
- ability to work in a culturally diverse team with varying level of knowledge and skill set
- a risk oriented personality that can balance business needs with risks and control
- project management skills and ability to manage a wide range of objectives
- experienced, preferably in Wealth Management
- a natural coordinator, motivator and team player; resilient, unconditionally reliable and responsible
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.