Based in Hong Kong, this is a new role and will be assisting and supporting the Head of Wealth Planning to provide professional wealth planning advice to HNWI's across North Asia. 5+ years of experience in a similar role in a private bank, trust company, insurance broker or insurance company. Good knowledge of wealth planning solutions, trust and insurance in particular. Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Candidates immediately available preferred.
- To provide high quality wealth advisory services and support to relationship managers and their clients in line with PWM's business strategies and policy guidelines.
- To support the Head of Wealth Planning to drive the insurance referral business and handle the ongoing liaison with the insurance intermediaries and PWM client advisors.
- To support and provide training to PWM client advisors on the referral process and product knowledge.
- To provide ongoing liaison with the clients, PWM client advisors, trustees and insurance intermediaries etc. in respect of their existing wealth planning structures and insurance arrangements.
- Good knowledge on wealth planning solutions especially trusts and insurance
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role in a private bank or trust company or insurance broker or insurance company preferably with a degree qualification and other related professional qualifications (e.g. TEP, CPA etc.);
- Good interpersonal, management and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in a similar role in the industry