Wealth Planning Life Insurance Product Specialist
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
Hong Kong, Singapore
Are you an innovator who loves to solve problems? We are looking for someone to use their expertise to help us deliver the best-in-class service for our clients by:
- managing queries from Client Advisors and/or Client Advisor Assistants with life insurance referral related processes
- overseeing LI pipeline/ payments to ensure timely and accurate revenue allocation
- collating and analyzing sales performance data/reports to assist management and/or project decision marking
- providing support to a defined group of managers and handles day to day administrative work
- ensuring the efficient and qualitative high-level processing of administrative tasks for activities within their own area and where necessary, pro-active involvement in trouble shooting
- effectively implement and maintain processes and tools and monitoring of such processes through performing relevant risk controls
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working as part of the Wealth Planning Life Insurance team in Investment Platform & Services, Hong Kong. We actively work together with the Markets and brokers for the best life insurance product offering to clients. We also act as SME to provide support to Wealth Planners and Client Advisors for life insurance related inquiries.
Your experience and skills
- 2-5 years of experience in Sales in a life insurance company or Bank with insurance product management and/or insurance sales management experience
- life insurance product and process knowledge with understanding of the Asia insurance market
- familiarity with investment markets and solutions offered to wealth management clients an advantage
- financial planning/wealth planning experience/knowledge an advantage
- bank working experience an advantage
- strongly committed to the highest professional standards
- highly organized, able to multi-task, work both independently and in a team setting
- adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
- proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin to service North Asian clients
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.