- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Chong Hing Bank
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets nearly RMB 420 billion as at the end of 2016. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
- Act as the specialist in the field of wealth products. Provide technical support and skill coaching to sales staff within designated area/cluster in order to achieve the business targets. Increase productivity of sales staff through conducting pre-case study and engaging in joint servicing/sales calls with customers.
- Keep abreast of market changes and provide timely market and product update to both sales staff and customers.
- Ensure all sales staff follow branch procedures and assure their service quality are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Work in collaboration with Area Managers to support and contribute to sales & service quality improvement
- Work closely with frontline relationship management and branch sales staff/management on business planning to achieve business goals
- University graduate in Finance, Business or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in retail banking sales and specialist role
- Qualified under SFO for handling regulated activities Types 1 & 4 and HKFI for insurance products
- Strong investment & insurance products knowledge including equities, unit trust, bonds and treasury products
- With ability to be a solution-partner to Relationship Managers
- Strong leadership with effective coaching and interpersonal skills
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Division, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking Apply. Please quote reference on your application.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
越秀集團成員A Member of Yuexiu Group