- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson Hong Kong
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
* Website maintenance: Programming and project management. Coordinate with the design agency responsible for the master design. Conduct content update and user testing. Ensure source code is up to security and performance standard. Maintain the web server environment for Development, UAT and Production.
* Website rollout: Project management to ensure efficient multiple language rollout, coordinating with translators of multiple languages for translation.
* CMS implementation: Explore and identify CMS platform that best fits the business needs. Coordinate with the service provider for implementation and maintenance.
* Trouble shooting: Develop implementation processes to ensure timely response for optimal functionality, loading time, and bug fixing.
* Website performance management: With strong business / marketing sense to work seamlessly with the team to ensure optimal performance on SEO / SEM to deliver key Marketing KPIs.
* CMS expertise: Experience on multiple CMS platforms and implementation
* Experience maintaining websites in regional operation
* Deep understanding of website development, SEO, Enterprise Google Analytics and performance marketing
* Strong sense of UX and usability
* Flexible mentality at a fast-paced work environment
To apply please click on the "Apply" button. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK135782. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.