My client is one of the leading blockchain companies with a major presence in Hong Kong. They are now seeking to hire a Front Office Web Developer. The candidate will be a part of a team consisting of 8-10 people in Hong Kong and will be working on interesting / core development projects.
- Design, write and deliver software solution to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of financial services.
- Solve problems relating to mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, performance analysis and system tuning.
- Conduct periodic on call duties using a follow-the-sun model.
- UNIX/Linux experience including scripting and understanding fundamental UNIX environmental concepts
- Good communication is essential, and the candidate should be comfortable communicating with people at all levels of the organization
- Prior experience on client or market connectivity
- TCP/IP, UDP, Multicast
- Cassandra/ MongoDB/ Redis
- IntelliJ/ Matlab/ R
- FIX/ Json/ CEP
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other opportunities, please send your detailed resume to email@example.com or call +852 9829-1448 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is the leading supplier of the best banking and finance technology, FinTech and innovation technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier institutions. For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles.