- 17K - 25K
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- CASH Financial Services Group Limited
CASH Financial Services Group (“CFSG”, SEHK:510) is a leading financial services conglomerate in Hong Kong engaged in a comprehensive range of financial products and quality services comprising mobile trading, premium brokerage services, investment banking, corporate financial advisory, wealth and asset management, etc. As a leading technology-focused financial services provider, coupled with our professional human talents, CFSG is committed to operating the state-of-the-art trading platform for our clients to trade anytime, anywhere, and borderless.
In view of our rapid expansion, we are searching for high calibre talent to join us.
Reference Number : WP/CFSG/1218
- Design, develop and deploy web and mobile trading platforms
- Collaborate with members from operational and/or functional teams to analyze business requirements, architect development solutions and devise implementation plans
- Maintain, debug and continuously improve existing web and mobile applications
- Explore and keep abreast of latest web and mobile application development technology
- Handle ad hoc projects assigned by supevisor
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Knowledge of investment products such as stock and options is preferred but not desirable
- Knowledge in Java, Ionic framework is a plus
- Eager to learn, self-motivated, quality oriented with strong sense of responsibility
- 1-2 years relevant experiences in developing mobile web application will be an advantage
- Fresh graduates with relevant internship/project experiences are also considered
Please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, CASH Financial Services Group Limited, 21/F., Low Block,Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or press below 'APPLY'.
The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.