Well-known fund administrator, Manager Level, 45k
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 25 Jan 18 2018-01-25
Looking for a FP&A manger with strong communication skills and good system knowledge (SAP and HFM).
An excellent opportunity to get into a globally famous fund administrator senior management, directly report to the FP&A Director.
- Working on group projects
- Setup of RTS cost savings tracking software and ongoing reporting
- Support on HFM revamp project team including new setup, rebuild of management report and budget template
- Support on M&A financial modelling
- Support on annual budget analysis
- Support to FP&A team on regular monthly reporting and analysis when and if any of the team members needs to work on an assigned ad hoc project
- CPA qualified
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Finance background with hands on HFM (Smart view), SAP system experience
- Proficiency in HFM (Hyperion), Smart View reporting is highly advantageous
- 8 years of reporting and analysis in MNC with regional experience
- Proficiency in English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.