My client is a listed digital assets financial services company focused on delivering a cryptocurrency and digital assets ecosystem offering innovative product and services that are compliant, fair and trusted. The group encompasses cryptocurrency exchange as well as an over-the-counter trading platform.
The team is building a new digital asset exchange that is purpose-built for institutional and accredited investors. The vision of our client is to be the first fully compliant, institutional grade trading platform that fully acts in accordance with the best interests of its participants. The team is divided into groups focused on building a rigorous compliance infrastructure, highly responsive and resilient FIX connectivity, a low-latency matching engine, and an industry-leading account infrastructure with strong protections, fine-grained permissioning, and highly responsive deposit and withdrawal services.
- Work closely with their innovation teams in building and maintaining the Exchange’s trading infrastructure, while continuously evaluating emerging technologies and best practices.
- Ensure the development teams adhere to the highest coding standards for performance
- Provide technical and functional expertise to a cross-functional engineering team
- Communicate with the offshore team on a regular basis for on-going projects and development
- 5+ years of development experience in Java
- Preferably 3+ years of experience in a fintech or financial institution, developing matching engine related technology – THEY ARE OPEN TO NON-FINANCE BACKGROUND CANDIDATES TOO!
- Solid understanding of low latency trading architecture and infrastructure
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of design principles, design patterns, and automated testing best practices
- Demonstrates an understanding of the concept of mechanical sympathy, event sourcing and how they can be leveraged to create performant systems.
- Strong understanding of the security issues around
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate complex technology subject matters to less technical savvy team members
- English reading, writing, and verbal skills
- Excellent compensation driven by the business and profits – Very strong medical and benefits package
- Exposure to this firm's unique security needs - very different from security needs of a regular bank or insurance firm
- Working with cutting edge technologies
- Minimal bureaucracy and lots of autonomy
- Awesome working environment
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities, please send your detailed resume to email@example.com or call +852 55252105 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is the leading supplier of the best technology talent to Asia Pacific’s best technology-driven organizations across the banking, trading, FinTech and e-commerce sectors.