*** Senior Java Risk Developer – Hedge Fund – Java – Risk, PnL, Valuation, Position Keeping - Equity, Credit, Rates, FX, Volatility, Market Making, Liquidity, Prop Trading – Hong Kong ***
My client is a leading cross-asset multi-strategy Asian hedge fund with offices in HK and New York. They are seeking an experienced technologist to lead a brand-new suite of projects focused on building out their Risk, PnL and Valuation systems:
- Senior Risk Developer sitting in the Core team.
- The Core platform underpins all of the fund’s businesses and provides Risk and Finance services across the firm.
- The firm has expanded to cover lots of new business areas, as well as expanded in headcount.
- Rates, Credit, Equities, FX, Vol trading, etc.
- Projects include:
- Building out a consolidated and dynamic Risk, PnL and Position viewing system.
- Building complex tools to present risk to multiple desks.
- VAR calculation engine and presentation system.
- Calibrations tools for various products.
- Technologies: Java, Kotlin, C#, Python
- The role will offer extensive cross asset business exposure and the opportunity to work across multiple desks in a leading international buy-side firm.
This fund is taking their already impressive business to the next level. The IT frameworks that they have in place will need to be expanded upon, with extensions, enhancements and new systems to cover the markets and domains that they will be operating within. This is the chance to be a senior and key part of that expansion, and play a very significant part in the growth of the firm.
- Excellent compensation driven by the business and profits – exceptional upside for rock stars
- Very strong medical and benefits package
- Awesome working environment (nice offices, dress down, good working hours)
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities, please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 9617 3274 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is the leading supplier of the best technology talent to Asia Pacific’s best technology-driven organizations across the banking, trading, FinTech and e-commerce sectors.