e-Banking Professional (Customer Experience - Corporate Focus)
- Manage inbound calls from corporate customers and merchants to address their needs, complaints, or other issues with corporate e-Banking products and services
- Provide corporate e-Banking product and service support (call or onsite) to clients by identifying problems, searching answers, and guiding clients, etc.
- Keep records of all conversations in our hotline database and prepare reports in a comprehensible way and follow up to offer resolution
- Build sustainable and lasting relationship with merchants based on trust and reliability generated from cooperation
- Perform other job duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Business Administration / Marketing / Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years work experience in customer support, preferably gained from Banking / Finance industry
- Responsible, detail-oriented and willing to learn
- Business trip to the Mainland of China is required
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
To apply, please send your detailed resume stating present and expected salary.
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.