e-FX Account Management/Sales - Hong Kong
- $500-650k base + bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners Pte. Limited , EA Licence No: 16S7907
- 19 Sep 17
Our client is global leader and pioneer in electronic trading solutions for the best part for two decades. This tech savvy company provides innovative trading solutions to financial institutions globally. The business covers a wide range of products catering for Equities, FX, Options, Futures and Fixed Income.
There is a clear agenda for the company to expand its footprint across Asia Pacific. In particular, they want to increase their market share within electronic trading for foreign exchange.
The ideal candidate will have a rolodex of institutional customers – Banks, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, Institutional Investors across the following regions – China, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam.
This position sits within account management within the FX department. Some of your responsibilities and day-day tasks will be:
- Provide front-line support for the global, cross asset trading platform.
- Drive analysis and resolution of client issues and inquiries.
- Identify opportunities for increased product and platform usage.
- Assist Onboarding team, to ensure smooth client integrations and go-lives.
- Assist Relationship Management and Sales teams with client training.
- Contribute to the sale, application and evolution of our products and services.
- Maintain up to date product/service knowledge and drive internal education efforts.
Required qualifications and overall experience:
- Experience servicing hedge fund, asset manager and broker dealer traders; middle and back office a plus.
- Strong understanding of electronic trading implementation and use, and competing solutions.
- Deep domain knowledge of the FX market.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to deliver accurate and timely results under pressure and as directed.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with teams, partners and clients in all regions.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English.