e-FX Sales, FX e-Commerce Sales, Institutional FX Sales – Trading Solutions
- Approx. $850k HKD basic + commission
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners Pte. Limited , EA Licence No: 16S7907
- 21 Nov 17 2017-11-21
My client is a leading technology provider within the Financial Markets offering electronic trading and execution services to the Foreign Exchange market. Their proposition is to offer institutional customers improved liquidity, best pricing and best execution. An organization that has continued to develop its electronic offering by investing in their people and product suite.
My client is currently seeking an individual who will join the sales effort across APAC with a specific focus to North Asia. You will be responsible for expanding their footprint and increasing market share within the Institutional market. The role sits within their new business sales team and will focus on targeting Sell Side and Buy Side customers in the region. You will be part of a rapidly-growing team in the region with aggressive targets to increase volumes and generate new revenues for the business.
Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting, identifying opportunities, selling customer solutions, negotiating commercials and taking customers through to implementation and trading.
- Build a pipeline and execute against a specific territory plan. Identify key players in the market and implement a sales strategy to achieve against target.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that any customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels in the business.
- Assist the business in its future development by effectively communicating the value proposition to customers and the market. Furthermore work closely with all parts of the business to provide insight to other members of the team such as - market development, technological issues and customer queries as well as anything you feel will assist the development of the company.
- Mandarin speaker.
- Track record of selling electronic trading solutions.
- In depth experience of the Foreign Exchange market.
- Demonstrate a strong rolodex of Institutional customers within the FX market across North Asia.
- Minimum of 5 years’ sales experience.
- Have worked for a Bank or Technology company.