eBroking Manager - Broking Services
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Sep 17
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you will continue to be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, remember how diversity drives success right here at HSBC.
Within Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Broking Services provides full investment services in stocks, bonds, currencies, precious metals, commodities and derivatives to retail, corporate customers and financial intermediaries. As a leading full service broker dealer in Hong Kong, our investment services include advisory, execution, risk and portfolio management, custodianship, and margin financing.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as eBroking Manager.
In this role, you will
- Deputize eBroking department head
- Lead or support strategic and transformation projects such as company’s Digital strategy and the improvements to the online trading platform
- As the job encompasses dealing with all parts of Broking services, the job holder will be required to interact with senior managements and department heads
- Opportunity to lead where the job holder will drive new initiatives based on insightful analysis on clients’ profile and behavior
- Support the Customer Service Hotline services by answering and resolving clients' enquiries, requests and complaints
- Identify risks and issues pertaining to the daily operations and develop solutions and control procedures to meet regulatory requirements
- Act as the Business Continuity Management coordinator for the department
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree holder
- Candidate must be able to get SFC Type 1 Regulated Activity license or pass HKSI Licensing Exam Papers 1,7,8 and 9 to get SFC Type 1 license
- Able to analyze complex data in excel and produce a summary of the analysis in Powerpoint
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Strong independent contributor, who is comfortable working in a self-directed mode, on multiple assignments, with challenging deadlines
- Have a can do attitude and willing to go the extra mile to solve problems and issues
- Candidates who have previously worked as a project manager or programme manager will be a bonus
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009O04
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited