eTrading Support Specialist
- HKD50000 - HKD60000 per month + competitive
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 06 Oct 17 2017-10-06
Role Summary This is a Business side role and we are looking for someone to assist the additional client on-boarding workload for various initiatives. You will sit between the business and IT and help onboard new client and help with their eTrading needs, this is a front/middle office role with client facing aspect.
- Supporting eTrading for clients connected to the bank across all asset classes (Equities, Futures, FX, and Fixed Income)
- Working as part of the client connectivity team in on-boarding clients wanting to trade. This includes testing, certification, and client specific configuration
- Liaising with the client connectivity business users to gather and document technology requirements related to the connectivity platform
- Analysis of client requirements and production of detailed technical specification
- Liaising with telecoms and network providers to provide connectivity to clients over the desired infrastructure
- Gathering and documenting system requirements to support eTrading architecture for Equities, Futures and Options, Fixed Income and FX.
- Involvement throughout the project lifecycle including analysis, design, test and implementation
- Be an active participant in the Global team to ensure client connectivity issues are resolved quickly
- Work closely with the sales and product managers within the respective asset classes to deliver eTrading solutions across asset class to Clients.
- Fixed Income/eTrading Product Knowledge
- Trade Support Experience
- FIX connectivity knowledge is useful
- Strong communication skills (English is required, Cantonese/Mandarin is helpful)
Please apply with an updated CV
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com