- Lye Mun, Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Hong Kong
- 20 Jun 19
Senior Manager/ Manager Vendor Management (APAC)
- Location: Lye Mun, Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
A Leading Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customer's needs first and providing the right advice and solutions.They provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions.
- Reporting to head of HK Procurement and Vendor Management
- Be the key point of contact for procurement related activities for Hong Kong business.
- Lead cross-functional teams for sourcing events based on global and local procurement policy.
- Deliver target savings and report the results based on the developed savings methodology
- Ensure compliance of contracting and procurement policies and compliance to procurement policies and procedures
- Negotiate contracts and commercial condition with suppliers
- Technical and professional knowledge - demonstrated understanding of key commercial risks in procurement; knowledgeable of and can apply procurement and contract best practices; effectively searches and uses industry and market insights
- Excellent executor - proven project management skills; able to prioritise and juggle multiple and changing priorities; delivers sustainable results
- Team builder - builds strategic partnerships with internal clients and vendors; able to lead cross-functional teams; builds buy-in and engagement with key stakeholders
- Skilled communicator - communicates complexity with clarity and ease; articulates a clear view of concepts, ideas and objectives; able to interface with different stakeholders at all levels; represents the company externally with confidence; skilled in both oral and written communication
- Effective negotiator / influencer - interacts in ways that gain acceptance and commitment to desired outcomes; influences opinion of and resolves conflict with others with and without direct authority; persuasive negotiator
- Proven innovator - expert in identifying and implementing change management and business process transformation; consistently challenges the status quo; takes balanced risk to promote growth of ideas; comfortable in high pressure environments
- Collaborator - shares resources and leverages knowledge across the organisation; builds and nurtures an extensive network
- Problem analyser - able to assimilate, synthesise and present complex information in a value-added form; attention to detail; evaluates feasibility and practicality of ideas and options; takes ownership and makes informed and timely recommendation to internal clients