Senior Manager Operational Risk Management
- Up to HKD0.00 per annum
- Lye Mun, Hong Kong Lye Mun Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
An International Life Insurer is looking for a high caliber candidate to join as a Senior Manager within their Risk function. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable Risk Management experience at a senior level with solid project management experience
- Plan and support implementation of operational risk assessment, review risk indicators of the Group to analyze business specific risk factors and monitor action plans
- Review operational risk assessment of new products / services and outsourced activities submitted by product / activity owners and key changes of operational process of various departments; provide comments on impact of operational risk profile of the Group
- Act as the representative of Asia for Group OCRM and coordinate with Group to ensure applicable insurance programs are in place for the region.
- University graduate with at least 6-7 years operational risk management experience, or procedural review with in-depth knowledge in financial services operations.
- Able to work independently and partner across all cultures
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical / problem solving skills.