Application Support Group Document Processor
Interactive Brokers Hungary Informatikai Kft, in Budapest, Hungary, is looking for a motivated and driven Application Support Group Document Processor to support the team. In this role, you will be part of a team that is building one of the world's strongest brokerage brands. A global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudent, controlled growth. Your Responsibilities:
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- As member of the team, you will be responsible for processing institutional and retail client applications on a daily basis
- You will review documentation related to new account openings
- Collaborate with other cross functional teams to assist with account approval and maintenance
- Cross reference multiple databases, ensure that regulatory aspects of AML and KYC are completed prior account opening
- Follow internal policy and procedures when dealing with various account-related tasks
- Commercial apprenticeship and/or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills in English and Hungarian (verbal and written) are a must; any other European language is a plus
- Proficient user of MS-Office applications, especially Excel
- Ability to prioritize effectively and multi-task
- Independent, punctual and careful working methods
- Motivated and trustworthy personality
- Self-organized team player with a great eye for details
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut, USA (NASDAQ: IBKR), is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
IBKR is headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA and has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Luxembourg, and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world. Interactive Brokers Financial Services ("IBKRFS") in Zug is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory authority (FINMA).
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Click here to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information about IBKR, please visit www.ibkr.com/info