Associate, Buiness Analyst
Description About this role
The Cachematrix Business Analyst team is part of the Global Cash Management team. The team works directly with the Cachematrix Liquidity Management platform, which is a single instance, multi-tenant software as a service (SaaS) based product. It powers custom trading solutions for many of the world's leading and most innovative financial institutions, including regional and global banks and asset management firms. The platform can be integrated into any core cash management system as a seamless, single sign-on module or operate as a stand-alone system.
We are looking for someone to work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, document and validate requirements for new features and changes to business processes, policies and information systems. The ideal candidate understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the project team to achieve its goals. You should be a superb communicator and must have great organization skills with the ability to balance multiple projects effectively, while working with several teams. Role Responsibilities
- Analysis and Solution Definition. Partner with different teams (subject matter experts, developers, project managers, production support) to understand project mission, strategy, business processes and requirements. Document business process reviews, user stories/acceptance criteria, and functional specifications for internal projects and client engagements. Exhibit confidence and knowledge of the industry practices when solving business problems.
- Technical Recommendation and Testing. Design test cases through acceptance criteria and performing SQL queries vital to verify user interface and data interface requirements are met. Coordinating with testing teams to identify, report, track and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Project Execution. Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules, while prioritizing multiple tasks effectively. Understand and communicate the need for project standards to deliver consistent, high-quality services to our clients.
- Communication. Drive team and client meetings, while delivering informative, well-organized documentation and presentations. Develop positive relationships with client personnel. Identify and understand clients needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management. Manage client expectations effectively.
- 5+ years in a Business Analyst role
- Industry knowledge of financial services and processes
- Familiarity with application programming and database design
- Understanding of how legacy and web-based systems interface with each other
- Experience with SQL preferred, must have the desire to gain an in-depth understanding of SQL
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.32 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.