See job description for details
Business Analytics Solutions - Data Visualisation Analyst We offer:
• Join a best-in-class team that brings ideas, innovation, and passion
• Work directly with senior management from various business unit
• The ability to grow and shape your own career
• Collaborative creative environment
• Working on real business problems You will:
• Create interactive visual applications for Senior Management and for the Business Units across Wealth Management
• Support strategic projects using Tableau
• Participate in official Tableau training and join a team with multiple years of visualization experience
• Work in an international team on a daily basis Qualifications: You have:
• Advanced written and spoken communications in English
• Experience in Tableau or other Data Visualization Tools (QlikView, Spotfire, PowerBI)
• Strong problem solving skills with the ability to determine business partner needs and create purpose built solutions
• Highly motivated / self-starter with a sense of ownership, willingness to learn, high degree of curiosity and desire to succeed
• Experience with Data Modelling, Data Blending, SQL is a benefit
• Interest in Financial Services & Wealth management
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member
• At least Bachelor’s Degree in related fields
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Team Profile: Business Analytics Solutions is part of the Wealth Management Analytics & Data Organization at Morgan Stanley. The team’s responsibility is to support Wealth Management’s strategic objectives through the use and exploitation of its data and analytical assets. Key focus areas will be in support of organic growth through the digitation and delivery of investment advice; partnering with each business area by providing them the tools, expertise, and support for them to understand and analyze their own data; and to make data and analytics a differentiated capability for the firm. The team in Budapest works closely with the New York office.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. In the Budapest office, we work across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.