Campus Recruiting Coordinator
Description About this role
The firm's HR function is at the leading edge in diversity (we represent over 30 nationalities and speak more than 45 languages) and efficiency.
We are looking for a hardworking, junior HR professional to join our Human Resources Operations & Platform team based in Budapest.
The Campus Recruiting Coordinator will partner with professionals across all HR functions, employees and managers in a fast paced and dynamic work environment. The role is responsible for providing support for the delivery of Rewards Operations, Recruiting Operations (experienced and campus recruitment coordination), Talent Development Operations and HR Cross Platform/Employee Lifecycle support (employee database management, new hire on-boarding process, employee documentation, HR reporting, payroll, inquiry management and termination process). The position will provide a well-rounded experience of both upstream and downstream HR operations. Responsibilities:
Experience and Requirements:
- Provide full lifecycle recruitment support for our campus programs including, but limited to:
- Post job descriptions and event descriptions on the BlackRock Campus portal and on external university/career websites
- Manage scheduling and logistical support for BlackRock hosted events and interview days (assessment centers)
- Produce contracts for Continental Europe and the UK and understand the legal requirements and variances of each. Track and maintain all pre-hire employment documents.
- Partner with our Immigration specialists on visa processing for applicable hires
- Act as the main point of contact for campus onboarding by managing the post offer, pre-hire process to ensure all necessary actions are taken prior to the start date
- Assist in managing the 8-week Summer Internship Program
- Provide outstanding customer service to internal clients (managers, employees) and candidates by efficiently and effectively answering their questions, providing them with accurate information and / or sound advice within defined timelines
- Review, execute and audit HR transactions relating to the candidate lifecycle
- Analytics support for creating and reviewing reports including volume/trend data, survey responses and process tracking spreadsheets
- Adept in using technology systems and applications to execute day to day responsibilities including Workday, Oleeo, and ServiceNow
- Conduct periodic audits and reconciliations of processes, build/ follow accurate controls to mitigate risk
- Continuously identify and drive process improvement and standardization opportunities to provide an exceptional employee/candidate experience, identify areas for automation and reduction of risk
- Balance day to day responsibilities with key project work and professional development opportunities
- Connect with peers (within team and across regions) to share best practices, ideas and solutions. Work cross functionally to create and maintain process documentation.
- 1-4 years of relevant experience in HR operations or another business or corporate operations team
- BA/BS Degree, MBA (HR) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Microsoft Office (crucial), Workday, Oleeo
- Broad knowledge of HR concepts, processes and their interdependencies
- Financial services and/or investment banking proven experience is preferable
- A high level of attention to detail
- A positive and 'can-do' attitude
- Risk Management
- Teamwork including collaborating with remote team members
- Problem solving
- Desire and ability to provide excellent service to internal clients
- Adaptability / Resilience
- Communicate with impact
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to identify, analyze and develop improvements to processes and/or procedures
- Discretion in dealing with confidential information
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.81 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock .
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.