Corporate FP&A Analytics Associate
- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 17 Feb 18 2018-02-17
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (Corporate FP&A) is responsible for providing Senior Management with strategic analysis of the Firm's global businesses, the Firm's annual budget, and various related financial information to be utilized in strategic decision-making. Corporate FP&A works closely with business segment FP&A and reporting teams, Corporate Treasury, and the Risk Department on various aspects of FP&A deliverables. Corporate FP&A is also responsible for reporting financial forecasts and related analyses to various stakeholders, including the Firm's regulators. This position provides a unique opportunity to obtain detailed knowledge and related expertise of the significant aspects of the Firm's global businesses.
- Participate in the Firm's scenario design enhancement efforts by supporting methodology design, data sourcing, quality control and management reporting
- Support enhancement efforts for firmwide stress test (CCAR) related forecasting models, including methodology enhancements and documentation
- Drive strong partnerships/coordination with Business Units, Model Risk Management, Internal Audit and engage in review and challenge processes
- Help department wide IT initiatives, model automation efforts
- Complete ad-hoc analyses and presentations for senior management
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Math, Statistics or related field
- Knowledge of Statistics with a focus on Econometrics
- Familiarity with at least one of the following statistical programming languages, software: R, Matlab, SAS, Eviews, SPSS, Stata, Mathematica
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with proven ability to proactively manage and execute on special projects and strategic initiatives
- Effective time management and ability to meet tight deadlines and handle pressure situations
- Strong interpersonal skills; effective written and oral communication abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word (VBA coding experience is an advantage)
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.