Data Quality Analyst
- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary Budapest Budapest fovaros HU
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
See job description for details
The Data Strategy & Information Delivery Group is part of the Wealth Management Analytics & Data Organization at Morgan Stanley. The team’s responsibility is to support Wealth Management’s strategic objectives through the use and exploitation of its data and analytical assets. This position will support the Data Quality component of our overall Data Governance Program to ensure the data in the Analytics Environment is fit-for-purpose. In doing so, the Data Quality analyst will play a key role in helping to define and execute various data quality controls and reports. The Data Quality analyst will contribute to the implementation of supporting processes and technology, as well as definition and maintenance of data quality metrics and controls. He/she will also play an integral role in the execution of ongoing issue and quality management, and will participate in relevant communication forums.
· Define and track data quality rules, checks, measurements, and monitoring for critical data
· Partner with Wealth Management Data Steward community to drive definition of critical data elements for Analytics
· Record and track issues through Data Quality management processes and communication forums
· Execute data quality assessment projects and assist with remediation efforts
· Help to prioritize / liaise with Technology and Business areas to drive prioritization decisions and data remediation efforts
· 2+ years’ relevant experience
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Solid knowledge of SQL
· Ability to partner with both Technology and Business stakeholders
· Strong listening skills and verbal/written communication with ability to tailor message to audience
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
· Strong data analysis skills across multiple source systems of various formats
· Ability to work independently in a complex, global, fast-paced environment and deliver solid action-oriented results.
· Data Profiling, quality rules definition
· Experience using data governance tools such as: Collibra
· Experience using visualization tools is a plus (e.g., SpotFire, Tableau, QlikView)
For more information and to apply, please visit our website and upload your English CV https://ms.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=3105327 here .
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.