See job description for details
Morgan Stanley’s HR Analytics team is looking for a Team Lead for our new “Rapid Reporting Response” function aiming to distribute data, reporting, and insights to HR partners, analytics teams, and business units in order to support effective, efficient decision-making on our workforce.
The Team Lead will stand up a global function (ground-up), developing an operating model, implementing an intake / client service framework, and recruiting and training up a team of analysts. Once live, Team Lead will direct client operations (prioritizing request backlogs), engage clients to identify opportunities to improve solutions / services, partner with Tableau developers to design new self-service dashboards, and support prioritization, governance, and testing of new data sources.
The “Rapid Reporting Response” Team Lead is a critical position as our HR Analytics organization scales up our ability to provide real-time, actionable insights to our business leaders. If the opportunity to develop a new high-tech, high-impact, fast-paced global team is exciting to you, we’re excited to meet. We offer:
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential You will:
- Scope, recruit, and train a team to respond to workforce and talent questions from our businesses
- Develop a client engagement model / service framework to efficiently capture, transparently prioritize, and rapidly respond to client requests
- Launch a reporting platform highlighting request volumes by discrete work categories
- Partner with HR Technology and HR Data to ensure the team has required data to perform their roles
- Respond to high-pressure, high-profile queries from Firm Leadership by accessing and ingesting data (from Tableau / Business Objects / Access / Excel), cleaning and joining data (as required), and developing and delivering management reports that address client needs
- Work closely with Tableau Developers to influence product roadmaps based on client requests / volumes and enable more real-time self-service
- Strong leadership skills; an ability to manage, develop, and motivate a team regularly in a high-pressure work environment
- High level of comfort and familiarity with data wrangling, cleaning, and manipulation / transformation
- Strength in Excel and familiarity with business objects or similar data distribution platforms
- High attention to detail and focus on cross-checking large volumes of work before distributing to senior clients
- Comfort connecting with global clients to understand needs / challenges and respond quickly (strong written, spoken English is required)
- Ability to problem solve independently in an often high-pressure, fast-paced environment Team Profile:
Candidates join a team of energized staff eager to solve complex problems with a charge to experiment and innovate. In 2020 HR Analytics has been raised as one of Morgan Stanley's Top 3 Strategic People Initiatives, and with a long list of clients hungry to engage, candidates considering the role should be ready to hit the ground running and operate in a fast-paced, high-pressure, high-impact work environment. About us:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.