Data Visualization Specialist
- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 22 Sep 17
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Data Strategy & Information Delivery Group is part of the Wealth Management Analytics & Data Organization at Morgan Stanley. The teams responsibility is to support Wealth Managements strategic objectives through the use and exploitation of its data and analytical assets. Key focus areas will be in support of organic growth through the digitation and delivery of investment advice; partnering with each business area by providing them the tools, expertise, and support for them to understand and analyze their own data; and to make data and analytics a differentiated capability for the firm.
- Build data flows and models for all kind of data, including Financial, Digital and other external Data sources.
- Provide business users Visual Analyses and interactive Dashboards to help them analyze and explore data
- Build automatic solutions which can replace manual reports with automatic Dashboards using Visual Best practices
- Work closely with data architects to provide requirements to improve data analytics, performance and usability
- 1-3 years’ experience in an analytics role.
- Experience in different visualization / reporting software and techniques, data blending, modeling, and prototyping
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Information systems, Business or relevant discipline
- Experience with Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire or any other data visualization tool
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments effectively, work autonomously in a very fast paced and demanding environment.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.