See job description for details
- International, open minded environment
- Competitive salary with room for improvement based on your merit
- Supporting environment to participate in professional qualifications
- Steep learning curve in Transfer Pricing Controls
- Understanding of investment banking business You will:
- Ensure income tax balances are correctly reflected in the General Ledger and resulting financial statements, including current and deferred tax accruals, payments, transfers and related currency management
- Responsible for tax bookings and review of overall tax balances on a monthly basis, with particular focus at quarter-ends
- Responsible for oversight of the quarterly BEAT (Base Erosion Anti-Abuse Tax) calculation
- Liaise with Finance Control Group to ensure information supplied to Corporate Tax for tax return purposes is correct, well controlled, and subject to a high level layer of review and analysis
- Facilitate change and improvement in the flow of data to and from Corporate Tax
- Provide firm-wide review and control over reserve and provision balances that are subject to GAAP to Tax differences Qualifications: You have:
- Accountant with experience in Financial and/or Tax accounting
- Strong accounting knowledge including the basics principles of accounting
- Strong Excel skills (including pivots and formulae)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing large amounts of data and the ability to analyse and interpret data to draw a meaningful conclusion
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems while leveraging the technical experience of others
- Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Accountant or progress towards completing certification is desired, but not required Team Profile:
The Tax & Transfer Pricing Control Group is responsible for ensuring accuracy and quality assurance the transfer pricing calculations, Domestic Tax Provision and a number of key tax reports. The team provides subject matter expertise as questions arise from various stakeholder groups. In addition, the team has been spearheading a number of global projects to streamline the process. The role is unique in that it provides transparency into all of the businesses the firm engages in across the different jurisdictions. About us:
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
M organ Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.