- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary Budapest Budapest fovaros HU
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 21 Apr 18 2018-04-21
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
BRM-ISD (Bank Resource Management - Institutional Securities Documentation) intermediates between Clients, Sales and Trading and other relevant departments such as Legal, Risk, Credit, Operations and Finance to resolve client issues and to facilitate trading in a risk sensitive way, by ensuring we have the required legal documentation in place, due diligence and, required quality checks performed, collateral terms properly captured in various systems, trading accounts set-up and linked correctly and firm databases are updated and maintained. Our remit is cross divisional and multi-asset class. The typical products/services we cover are: Interest Rate & Credit and Equity Swaps, FX, Prime Brokerage, Commodities, Listed, Financing (Repo and Stock Lending).
- Review and analyze legal and financial documents and BU specific database entries / statuses
- Maintain and control data integrity in any BU specific systems
- Manage data collection and testing as requested by the Users of any BU specific systems
- Assist and manage in process development for the global Business Unit
- Build control and governance processes for the global Business Unit
- Administer new Clients to the Firm's system in line with the BU protocol
- Have regular contact and provide value added services to the Clients
- Project work as required on new systems and functionality enhancements
- Carry out tasks related to the job in accordance with the instructions of the superior
- Have confident command of English language both in written and spoken
- Be accurate and pay attention to details even working under tight deadlines and pressure and/or dealing with multiple types of issues and tasks
- Have a logical mindset and interest both in finance and law
- Take responsibility for assigned work tasks. Adhere to the assigned timeframe
- Be a team player and be able to work individually at the same time
- Escalate issues and risks to the supervisor in a timely fashion
What we offer
- International environment and future career opportunities within our division
- Possibility to learn about the financial markets, OTC products and global regulations
- Participation in major, global projects related to regulatory changes which have been re-shaping the financial industry
- Welcoming and inclusive environment, strong corporate values and work ethics
- Extensive training offerings
- Active social life, the possibility to join employee networks such as charity, women, family or wellbeing.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.