See job description for details
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- International, open minded environment
- Competitive salary with room for improvement based on your merit
- Supporting environment to participate in professional qualifications
- Understanding of challenges and headwinds of Technology as a Business You will
- Analyze the drivers and trend of technology spend by business, division and expense lines for monthly, quarterly, full year and multi-year planning periods
- Identify risks and opportunities related to budget, forecast, estimates and balance sheet usage
- Assist in the budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of the Technology Division's financial performance
- Develop processes to increase efficiency (Tableau, VBA)
- Identify and cross-utilize best practices and analytical techniques
- Provide ad hoc analysis, cost-benefit analysis and scenario modeling to internal clients#LI-AN1 Qualifications: You have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 2-4 years' experience with financial reporting and forecasting
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills,
- Strong technical skills including MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Effective delivery and time management with ability to deliver quality product consistently under tight deadlines
- Openness to learn new IT applications Team Profile:
Budapest Financial Planning and Analysis Technology team within the Finance department, is responsible for providing valuable insight to Technology as a Business Unit to support their strategic decision making. The Team prepares run-the-bank analytical reports which focuses on implications of business trends and future impacts of past events. About us:
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration. There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.