Functional Tester (Testing)
- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary Budapest Budapest fovaros HU
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 23 Sep 18 2018-09-23
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. We embrace integrity, excellence, team work and giving back.
The Finance QA team is responsible for testing and assuring the quality of the firm's Accounting, Budgeting, and Regulatory systems. Finance QA is looking for a Quality Assurance Tester to join our global team.
The right candidate will be expected to work very closely with business analysts and development teams in developing and executing test plans,test cases,and test automation. They will work to promote completeness, accuracy and validity of the data quality and generated reports from the firm's finance systems.
- Work with the existing testing team with team members located in multiple regions
- Interface with business analysts, developers, and clients to deliver on testing and automation to ensure the quality of the systems
- Develop, review, and execute test plans and test cases
- Updating automation regression test packs
- Monitoring, tracking, and reporting project progress to Management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience working in Quality Assurance
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Strong knowledge of UNIX / Linux environments
- A quick learner, being able to adapt to a fast paced heterogeneous environment and
acquire necessary knowledge
- Good analytical skills and ability to troubleshoot through logical reasoning
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a diverse team
- Experience with BDD / TDD methodologies
- Experience with Automation tools and frameworks
- Experience with Python, PERL, Scala or related scripting language
- Experience with Java programming language
- Experience working in Financial Services or with Accounting Systems
- Experience of working in an Agile process / environment
- Experience with HP - ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) software
- Knowledge of financial services