HR Systems Analyst
- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary Budapest Budapest fovaros HU
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 20 May 18 2018-05-20
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The HRIS Analyst will serve as a key resource in the Service Delivery team within HR Solutions for procedures, processes and systems regionally.
- Responsible for providing level 2 support to HR system users by analysing, tracking and resolving issues, escalating critical issues to management when appropriate. Serve as an escalation point from the HR Service Centre for system related issues that cannot be solved by the HRSC
- Regularly research, analyse and recommend/implement solutions to HR processes and systems in order to improve efficiency and minimize risk
- Support the full implementation life cycle for large and small projects as required, ranging from helping to define user requirements to creating test plans and scripts
- Create system training materials and reference documents for end users and Level 1 support
- Participate in HR calls globally; align on relevant topics with team members
- Partner with HRSC and HR Operational Services globally to support system releases and make recommendations on leveraging new system functionality
- Maintain appropriate security access to HR Systems for all regional HR employees
As an HR Solutions professional it is imperative that the following design principles be met when executing on the above:
- Partnering with legal and compliance in order to ensure regulatory compliance
- Upholding the Firm’s audit standards
- Ensuring the proper data security for our Firms employee data
- Educated to degree level
- Proven track record of HR systems experience to a superuser level. Hands-on experience of Taleo is required and experience with Workday is desirable.
- Must have prior experience in supporting an HR function, with good knowledge of HR processes and practices.
- Experience of performing system requirements definition, design, development, configuration, and testing support is a desirable
- Analytical and flexible
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels within the organization with strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills
- Problem solver with a logical approach
- Attention to detail is critical
- Uses own initiative and requires minimal day-to-day supervision
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Ability to quickly learn and embrace new toolsets
- The ability to balance multiple priorities under pressure
- Knowledge of other cloud –based HR/recruitment applications is a plus
- Business Objects knowledge is a plus
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.