See job description for details
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business.
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus.
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously.
- Continued professional development based on your career interests.
- The ability to grow and shape your own career. You will:
- Have E2E responsibility for the preparation and filing of indirect tax returns in EMEA countries and relating balance sheet and expense reconciliations.
- Prepare management reporting and provide commentary for Indirect Tax Management.
- Contribute to projects, support tax audits and work closely with key contacts across locations.
- Develop practical knowledge of the Firm's business and understand how your role fits into it. Qualifications: You have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related field and min 2 years of experience preferably in the area of VAT/GST compliance and/or advisory.
- Sound numeric skills and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to deal with multiple issues and under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel.
- Fluency in English (any Asian language would be a plus).
- Professional accounting or tax adviser qualification/studying (ACCA, CIMA, CTA or equivalent). Team Profile:
The Indirect Tax group provides Morgan Stanley with global in-house expertise, primarily in VAT/GST and US non Income Tax. The team in Budapest currently increases its global footprint and will be a vital part of the global indirect tax operations. About us:
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place to learn, grow and achieve. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects who you are as a person.
Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.