See job description for details
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business.
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus.
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously.
- Continued professional development based on your career interests.
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Dynamic environment
- Work-life balance You will
- Manage the execution of daily/weekly deliverables related to Risk Weighted Assets (RWA) and Capital analysis
- Coordinate and prepare daily/weekly/monthly updates to Senior Management and preparing monthly business unit reporting, provide commentaries explaining movements in Capital/RWA
- Partner with the capital calculation team to explain and validate daily, weekly variances in capital numbers, investigate and reconcile differences
- Interact with the business unit and other stakeholders within infrastructure
- Understand the business, products, accounting dimension and RWA drivers
- Challenge processes and procedures, enhance controls and support strategic development of firm systems
- Conduct local and regional reviews, and sign-offs of internal reports
- Conduct in-depth analysis of variances, incorporating the understanding of accounting issues, economic events and their impact, and present financial results to senior management
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and prepare reports for stakeholders e.g., BU finance, internal audit etc.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives to strengthen controls, and drive automation/ efficiencies
- Execute key reporting controls (cross filing reconciliations, variance analysis)
- Prepare and store control evidence for the centralized report population
- Review and update relevant policies and procedures, as applicable Qualifications: You have
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Preferred 3+ years finance experience
- Big 4 accounting experience preferable
- Creative and innovative in sourcing and analyzing data; able to effectively synthesize and summarize detailed financial data to create meaningful, high-level, result-oriented dashboards
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in verbal/writing and present to various types of audiences complex issues in an easy to understand manner
- Strong communication skills, clear, concise, and appropriate method of delivery
- Responsibility to manage deliverables on tight deadlines
- Experience with establishing and meeting critical deadlines, as well as tracking and driving execution
- Flexibility to change priorities as new situations present themselves
- Collaborative team player with a strong work ethic that works effectively in cross-functional team environment
- Ability to confidently interact / escalate with stakeholders across regions
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.